Professor of Digital Media and Master of Creative Directions at the University of Pforzheim and Creative Managing Director at SENSORY-MINDS A member of Lloyd Fonds AG’s Supervisory Board since 2018.
Prof. Wolfgang Henseler
Supervisory Board Member
- Nationality: German
- Born in 1961, married
- Graduate designer and Master of HCID (Human Computer Interaction and Design)
- From 1994 to 2000, founder and managing director of Pixel Factory GmbH, a multimedia start-up
- From 2000 to 2005 managing director, design director international at GFT Technologies AG. The Group is a publicly listed information technology service provider for banks. The products offered primarily solutions for the implementation of regulatory requirements and the digitalization of business processes
- From 2005 to 2009 managing director, creative managing director at Syzgy Deutschland GmbH, an internationally active, listed agency group for digital marketing
- Since 2009 creative managing director at Sensory Minds GmbH, a design studio for innovative technologies and smart media
- Since 1999 professor of digital media and master of creative directions at the Pforzheim University of Applied Sciences – Faculty of Design. He is the founder and coordinator of the “Intermedial Design” course and teaches digital transformation (Business 4.0 and Society 4.0), natural user interface design, design and innovation thinking, smart technologies, user centricity, usability and user experience.
- Member of the investment committee of the main incubator, a R&D group of Commerzbank AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Lloyd Fonds AG since August 2018