Partner in law firm Ehlermann Rindfleisch Gadow. He has been a member of Lloyd Fonds AG’s Supervisory Board since 2017.
Dr. Stefan Rindfleisch
- Nationality: German
- Born in 1967, married, 2 children
- Attorney at law 2nd state examination in 1996 Admitted to the bar in Germany and in the Republic of the Marshall Islands
- 2000 doctorate on the “Hot Pursuit at Sea” principle of international maritime law
- In 1998 he started working for the law firm EHLERMANN RINDFLEISCH GADOW Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
- Partner at law firm EHLERMANN RINDFLEISCH GADOW Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB since 2001
- Main areas of activity: structured maritime financing, including domestic and foreign fleet finance and syndication and restructuring as well as container finance. Special forms of finance such as domestic and foreign lease finance including UK tax leases, maritime bareboat and bonded loans and securitisations. Advising private equity funds, hedge funds and institutional investors on their investment activities in shipping.
- Member of the German Association for International Maritime Law since November 2002
- Member of the German Maritime Arbitration Association since December 2008
- Lecturer in Maritime Business Law at the University of Hamburg since December 2011
- Co-author of “Grundlagen der Schiffsfinanzierung” (Fundamentals of Ship Financing)
- Since May 2017 member of the Supervisory Board of Lloyd Fonds AG