In summer 2016, Klaus M. Pinter was named general manager of the shipping department at Lloyd Fonds, before being appointed to the Management Board in August 2017. He has been the sole member of Lloyd Fonds AG’s Management Board since January 1, 2018. Since July 1, 2018, Klaus M. Pinter is responsible for finance, the Shipping and Other Assets segment, trusteeship business and the communication activities of the Lloyd Fonds Group.
- Nationality: Austria
- Born 1975, married, 2 children
- Studied economics at the University of Stuttgart-Hohenheim, graduating with a Dipl. oec.degree
- Certified financial investment specialist IHK in accordance with §34f GewO
- From 1999 to 2006 strategy consultant at zeb.rolfes.schierenbeck.associates GmbH, a management consultancy specialising in financial institutions and financial service providers
- From 2006 to 2015 Commerzbank AG (including mergers & acquisitions, overall project management for the integration of Dresdner Bank, head of risk management)
- From 2013 to 2015, founder and managing director of Hanseatic Ship Asset Management GmbH (100% subsidiary of the Commerzbank Group). Inception and subsequent sale of a shipping platform of 18 ships with equity of around EUR 300 million.
- Since November 2015 managing partner of KMP Management GmbH
- Since 2016 Lloyd Fonds AG (general manager from June 2016 to July 2017, member of the Management Board of Lloyd Fonds AG from August 2017 to December 2017, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) from January 2018 to June 2018, since July 2018 Chief Financial Officer (CFO)